Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Apr 20, 2012
Eve.js - A Meta-Framework For Automatic Scoped Event Delegation And Modular Encapsulation
License: MIT License
- Painless Maintenance - Eve.js takes the guesswork out of code maintenance, saving you time and money.
- Omniscient Debugging - By enabling Eve's debug mode, you'll receive a real-time log of all events as they're being triggered, along with the name of the module in effect.
- Powerful - Because Eve.js takes the hassle out of organizing and managing complex applications, it's possible to dramatically reduce the amount of code necessary to implement new features.
- Minimalist - Eve.js weighs in at less than 3KB when properly compressed, making load time negligible. Additionally, a small codebase means a small API. With only a handful of simple methods to learn, you can master Eve in less than an hour.
- Automatic Event Delegation - Don't worry if you don't understand what event delegation is—Eve handles it automatically! Using Eve, you'll never have to worry about reattaching events to elements after an AJAX call or a dynamic update of the page.
- Portable - No need to worry that you'll get used to the amazing power of Eve.js and then have to give it up for a new job or project. Since Eve works with all major frameworks, you'll be able to keep using it no matter what your next environment might be like.
License: MIT License
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Selene - A Stunning & Sleek jQuery UI Theme
- jQuery UI Bootstrap Theme - Bootstrap v2.X's Theme For jQuery UI
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)