Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Jun 16, 2012
Mobello - An HTML5 Framework For Building Native-Like Mobile Apps
Note From The Editor: Functionn is a blog about latest, breaking web resources for web developers and designers alike. If you'd like to receive resources like this one, please take a moment to go through our archives, be it for mobile web development, or any other categories and if you like what you see, you can support this blog by subscribing via one of our options: RSS, Twitter, Google+, Facebook or Email.
- Easy-To-Use - Mobello is a framework that aims to ease development of mobile web apps.
- Native-Like UI - Mobello gives you a native experience on the web.
- Clean Architecture - With MVC architecture and clean component model, you can keep your code sensible and organized.
- Integrated Development Environment - You can use Mobello Studio to develop, design and test HTML5 web apps, which give you ultimate productivity.
Mobello.js - Core RuntimeRuntime manages the lifecycle of web apps and provides abstraction layers for user interaction and animation, advanced effects.
- Device agnostic event system (touch events)
- Provides advanced amimation
- Runtime system for multi-tasking
- Provides Controllers for general UX patterns
Mobello includes a complete set of user interface components for building rich mobile web apps.
- 20+ beautifully designed components
- Supports wide range of device form-factor
- Optimized for touch UI
- Highly extendable and customizable components
- Design web apps with HTML5 and CSS3
- Leverage the latest web technologies and specifications.
- You don’t have to concern vendor prefixes like -webkit or -moz.
Visual Design Editor
Studio helps you add or remove components easily and accurately, with features such as drag and drop. You can preview while editing, with standard compliant css rendering engine.
Real-time Synchronized EditingYou can edit contents in real time in either the source view or the design view, and those changes are reflected in the other view on the fly.
- Set up breakpoints in source code
- Step into/over/out
- Inspect variables
- Consolve view
- Emulate device form factor (iOS and android)
- Rotate / Zoom / Multi-touch gesture
Powerful Layout Editing
- Alignment/snap-to-line helps you arrange UI components.
- Visual editor support a range of layouts: absolute layout/flow layout/flexbox layout.
Eclipse plug-in architecture
- Eclipse is industry-standard IDE platform and open source. You can build native apps along with plugins which Appspresso or PhoneGap provides.
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Selene - A Stunning & Sleek jQuery UI Theme
- jQuery UI Bootstrap Theme - Bootstrap v2.X's Theme For jQuery UI
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)