Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Sep 23, 2012
Author: Hirvesh Posted At: 9/23/2012 Tags: accessibility, Chrome, CSS, firefox, Forms, Github, IE, MIT License, mobile, MPL, quotes, Responsive, tables, UI
Base - A Responsive Framework Built To Work On Mobile Devices, Tablets, Netbooks And Desktop Computers
Base is a super simple, responsive framework built to work on mobile devices, tablets, netbooks and desktop computers.
- Responsive Design - Built for all devices big and small, base has got you covered.
- Foundation Styles - Custom styles for headings, tables, blockquotes forms and much more.
- Accessibility In Mind - Works with screen readers in mind and has comes with JS fallbacks.
- Easy To Learn - Well commented CSS to ensure your implementation is a breeze.
- Cross-Browser - Covers IE7+ and modern browsers such as Chrome, Firefox and Opera.
License: MIT License
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Selene - A Stunning & Sleek jQuery UI Theme
- jQuery UI Bootstrap Theme - Bootstrap v2.X's Theme For jQuery UI
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)