Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Oct 26, 2012
One% CSS Grid - A 12 Columns Fluid CSS Grid System
One% CSS Grid is a 12 column fluid CSS grid system. It’s been designed as a base for building responsive web layouts easily, quickly and with minimum effort. You don’t have to take care of resizing and rearanging your layout for each platform separatelly. One% CSS Grid will do all this for you.
One% CSS Grid is a percentage based grid system, it means that it will perfectly adapt to all screen resolutions (mobile, tablets and big screens).
One% CSS Grid has 2 starting options, one which fits 1280px screens (in full screen view) and another one which fits 1024px screens (in full screen view).
Browser & Platform Support
- One% CSS Grid uses, apart from standard CSS2 definitions, only CSS3 Media Queries, which are well-supported in modern browsers.
- It’s been tested on Chrome, Opera, Safari, Internet Explorer 9+* and platforms PC, MAC, Android, Apple (iPad, iPhone), even Amazon Kindle.
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Selene - A Stunning & Sleek jQuery UI Theme
- jQuery UI Bootstrap Theme - Bootstrap v2.X's Theme For jQuery UI
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)