Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Oct 31, 2012
rwdgrid - Responsive Grid System For Your Next Project
rwdgrid is just another Grid system based on popular 960grid , which is responsive and ranges from mobile, tablet, laptops and wide screen displays.
Naming convention of this grid system is similar to 960 grid system, where underscore is replaced by hyphen (increases readability). rwdgrid is having different Grid system made for 1200px+ Displays, 960px+ Displays, 720px+ Displays and Mobile screens.
This can be used as a base grid system that will help you to build responsive web design with your existing proficiency over popular grid systems.
- HTML5 Boilerplate Head.
- Similar to 960grid naming convention.
- Works in all major browser [ IE7+, Firefox, Chrome, Safari ].
- Maximum width ranges to 1200px.
- Included only CSS reset, No base styles included.
- 12col & 16col ready, PSDs included.
- Free to download and use or abuse.
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Selene - A Stunning & Sleek jQuery UI Theme
- jQuery UI Bootstrap Theme - Bootstrap v2.X's Theme For jQuery UI
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)