Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Dec 13, 2012
Backgrid.js - A Set Of Components For Building Semantic And Easily Styleable Data Grid Widgets
Backgrid.js is a set of components for building semantic and easily styleable data grid widgets. It offers a simple, intuitive programming interface that makes easy things easy, but hard things possible when dealing with tabular data.
The goal of Backgrid.js is to produce a set of core Backbone UI elements that offer you all the basic displaying, sorting and editing functionalities you'd expect, and to create an elegant API that makes extending Backgrid.js with extra functionalities easy.
- No Hungarian notations.
- Solid foundation. Based on Backbone.js.
- Semantic and easily stylable. Just style with plain CSS like you would a normal HTML table.
- Low learning curve. Works with plain old Backbone models and collections. Easy things are easy, hards things possible.
- Highly modular and customizable. Componenets are just simple Backbone View classes, customization is easy if you already know Backbone.
- Lightweight. Extra features are separated into extensions, which keeps the bloat away.
- Good documentation.
- Internet Explorer 8+
- Chrome 4+
- Safari 4+
- Firefox 4+
- Opera 9+
Notes: Both the desktop and mobile versions of the above browsers are supported.
Requirements: jQuery, Backbone.js, underscore.js
License: MIT License
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Selene - A Stunning & Sleek jQuery UI Theme
- jQuery UI Bootstrap Theme - Bootstrap v2.X's Theme For jQuery UI
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)