Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Dec 7, 2012
jQRangeSlider - A jQuery Slider Plugin For Selecting Value Ranges, Supporting Dates And More
jQRangeSlider is a jQuery plugin to create a powerful slider for selecting value ranges, supporting dates and more.
- Touch Devices - jQRangeSlider supports touch devices: tested with iOS and Android. User can select a range simply by touching and swiping on his tablet or phone.
- Steps - jQRangeSlider supports steps for both numerical and date values. Select values 5 by 5 or month by month, simply by changing an option.
- Adapt To Your Style - jQRangeSlider comes by default with two themes to demonstrate its ability to be restyled. You can customize it as you want: nothing is hard coded..
- GPL + MIT - jQRangeSlider is open source published under dual license GPL and MIT. You can use it in both open source and commercial software.
Requirements: jQuery, jQuery UI Core, jQuery UI Widget
License: MIT License or GPL
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Selene - A Stunning & Sleek jQuery UI Theme
- jQuery UI Bootstrap Theme - Bootstrap v2.X's Theme For jQuery UI
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)