Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Dec 6, 2012
Site44 - A Web App Which Turns Your Dropbox Folders Into Websites
Site44 is a web app which turns your Dropbox folders into websites. Site44 then allows you to edit your HTML locally, and while ensuring that your website will always be up-to-date. Creating a new website with takes less than a minute.
How It Works?
- Sign In - Sign in with Dropbox and grant Site44 access.
- Create Your Site - Pick a name and create a new website. (Site44 supports free site44.com subdomains and custom domains.)
- Check That Out! - Site44 created a new folder for the website in your Dropbox.
- Edit Your Site - Modify the folder's contents, and your changes are immediately live.
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Selene - A Stunning & Sleek jQuery UI Theme
- jQuery UI Bootstrap Theme - Bootstrap v2.X's Theme For jQuery UI
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)