Submit A Resource
Subscribe By Email (265+)
Dec 14, 2012
You can use this tool to show locations of your offices, routes of your journeys, create your distributor map, etc. Photos or illustrations can be used as layers and backgrounds of maps, so you can make different presentations, e-learning tools and more.
- Customize every detail of your map – sizes, colors, disable features you don’t need.
- Create multi-level structures.
- Create map charts (heatmaps).
- Load icons or photos on top of your map.
- Use your own custom map textures.
- Draw lines and add text.
- Set the start-up zoom level and position.
- Use it as zoomifyer to display big pictures.
- Works on mobile devices including iPhone and iPad as well as Android 3.0+ devices.
- Includes Flash version of amMap tool if you need to support legacy browsers.
World, Continents, Australia, Austria, Belgium, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Lithuania, Mexico, The Netherlands, Russia, Spain, Taiwan, US – more being added constantly!
amMaps uses SVG (Scalable Vector Graphics) to render maps. This technology is supported by all modern browsers including (but not limited to) modern versions of Firefox, Chrome, Safari, Opera and Internet Explorer (since v.9). It also runs on mobile devices powered by iOS (iPad, iPhone, iPod Touch) and Android (since v.4).
License: Free (Link Back To Website)
Trending Posts On Functionn This Week
Other Interesting Resources:
- 20 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012
- 50 Fresh, High-Quality Free WordPress Themes 2012 - Edition #2
- The Most Comprehensive Index Of Free Icon Fonts/Iconic Web Fonts
- BLUR.JS - A JQUERY PLUGIN PRODUCING PSUEDO-TRANSPARENT BLURRED ELEMENTS
- Selene - A Stunning & Sleek jQuery UI Theme
- jQuery UI Bootstrap Theme - Bootstrap v2.X's Theme For jQuery UI
- JQuery (275)
- Libraries (132)
- CSS (115)
- frameworks (113)
- Tools (112)
- html (86)
- Github (79)
- html5 (72)
- Node.js (58)
- mobile (52)
- Responsive (49)
- CSS3 (47)
- page effects (45)
- Web Design (41)
- Bootstrap (35)
- twitter (31)
- image effets (22)
- MVC (18)
- generators (18)
- CoffeeScript (16)
- graphics (10)